Hose Doctor a leading hydraulic & industrial on site hose replacement specialist for the last 25 years are seeking a service co-ordinator. At Hose Doctor you will become part of a supportive team with open communication helping you to bring out the best of your abilities.
- Effectively communicate and log breakdowns / orders
- Maintaining effective communication with both internal and external “customers” keeping them informed and managing their expectations at all times.
- Prioritising and scheduling work activities to your team of engineers on a moment to moment basis as the day rapidly changes
- Providing accurate daily /weekly / monthly KPI’s to management and customers ensuring that services are delivered in line with customer’s requirements
- Managing safety compliance and legislations
- Monitor service requirements for the company fleet of vehicles
- Radiate confidence in dealing with a fast paced environment.
- To be able to build relationships and gain the co-operation of your team
- Highly organised and target driven
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Adaptable and open minded
- Customer service in a fast paced environment
- Previous co-ordination experience or team management
- Previous daily use of computer software and packages
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Death in Service and Critical Illness insurance
- Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, with no weekend work
- New furnished modern high-tech office with free car parking outside the building
- Convenient to public transport
- Full training provided
If you are interested in the above role please forward your C.V. with a cover letter to email@example.com